Webinar: What's New With Cognos Analytics v11.1.3
Posted: Aug 08, 2019Category: Business Intelligence | Tags: Webinar
This webinar features Rich Chester, Director of Business Intelligence, discussing what's new with Cognos Analytics v11.1.3.
The topics discussed include:
- Changes to the Explorer interface
- New Column-and-bar Visualizations
- Enhanced Assistant Capabilities
- updates to Reporting
- Sharing content via email
- and more
For a limited time LPA is offering NO COST Cognos Upgrade Assessments for existing Cognos customers considering moving to the latest version of the Cognos platform. This assessment will require 1 - 2 hours of your time to answer questions via a structured interview process. Based on your answers, LPA will be able to provide your organization with the following:
- Work breakdown structure with ROM estimates
- Remediation expectations
- License recommendations
- Summary of benefits versus your current version
- Training recommendations
- Proposal with costs for LPA to assist you with the upgrade
To get started, fill out this form or email us at .
LPA also offers Cognos Analytics classes on: reporting authoring, advanced reporting, dimensional reporting, active reports, dashboards, data modules, framework manager essentials and dynamic training. LPA will customize the training to suit your needs.