The Industrial products / manufacturing sector is undergoing a massive data and analytics driven
transformation. Technology can now bring together information that has traditionally been siloed
or never before leveraged. Organizations are now looking for ways to use data to gain insights
and work across departmental boundaries that have traditionally had limited collaboration.
At the same time, industries are using the Internet of Things, analytics, cloud, and social data to:
- Modernize factories to become autonomous, connected and better controlled
- Optimize inventory logistics and distribution
- Use information from machines to improve operational efficiency and worker safety
- Improve operations through connected assets, resource optimization and integrated weather
- Predict regulatory compliance risk, fraud detection in warranty claims
- Predict worker sentiments and product safety features
The complex ecosystem of internal and external data sources holds tremendous value for
manufacturers, who can now bring together this data, analyze it, and use it to provide new and
differentiated services for their customers.
Learn how to better apply data principles to your manufacturing company strategy, simply fill out the form.