Gathering the building blocks.
Quality reporting and analytics rely on clean, organized, and accurate data. Here at LPA, we have perfected the art of data modeling, and more importantly, choosing exactly the data you need to know. Our experience helps ensure that you will not have any data quality issues that might arise from the source systems and corrupt your BI or Data Warehouse environment. Moreover, we know best practices for data governance and can make sure the right data is visible to the right people at the right time.
Partner with LPA to beat the odds.
Gartner estimates that 1/3 of all Data Warehouse Projects need to be re-architected and that 50% will totally fail. Technology is only one small piece of the puzzle. Choose a partner that can bring all the resources you need and can help you obtain:
- Organization Alignment
- Data integration of all types
- Data Governance and Stewardship
- Focus on design - both for performance and agility
Choosing the service for you.
Organizations are flooded with data and starved for information. Choosing the right data source, and more importantly, choosing exactly the data you need to know is a skill LPA has developed over our hundreds of engagements.
LPA provides the following data and information management services:
- Requirements elicitation and analysis
- Project management using PMP certified project managers
- Integrated Data Warehouse architecture, design and development
- Master data management and data conformance
- Data modeling
- Data extraction, transformation and loading services
- Data validation and cleansing
Is a Data Warehouse Right for Your Business?
LPA's experienced consultants architect solutions that fulfill your immediate needs by utilizing industry proven practices and flexible enough to grow over time and continue to support the need for business reporting and analytics as your environment changes. With deep experience in most major Data Warehouse technologies including:
- IBM - Netezza / IBM Information Management / Data Stage,
- Microsoft - SQL Server / SSIS,
- Oracle - Oracle DB / OWB, and
consult with LPA today. Simply fill out the form to get started.